Guide for new swingers
The most important rule in the Swinging Scene is that anyone can say "No" at anytime and "No" ALWAYS means NO!
If you are playing with someone and they say "no" you must stop whatever you are doing immediatly.
- Continuing to touch the person after you been told "No" is a sexual assault.
- Continuing to have sex with a person after you have been told "No" or "Stop" is Rape. The party host has a duty to report you to the police for rape and help the victim give evidence.
Can I become a swinger?
Of course you can. Everyone is welcomed in the swinging community, as whatever your shape, size, colour, tastes, fantasies or shoe size is, someone, somewhere will be looking for you.
OK, so how do I start?
Determine what you (if single) or you and your partner want to do, Be prepared to discuss your needs, and your partners, be prepared for some surprises, as you may well find that the things you have talked about as pillow talk are just the start of some very exciting fantasies. Remember that you both need to feel comfortable with what you are going to do, so define behaviour boundaries for each meeting, or party or club visit.
Go to the event, and stay within the agreed boundaries. There have been many incidents where one partner has abandoned the agreement mid way through the evening, which is going to cause the evening to end in arguments.
After the event, go home and play, talk about the evening, what you liked and disliked, how it could be more fun, and what you should avoid on future meetings.
So how do I/we find someone to "Play" with?
- As you are reading this, you obviously have access to a computer, tablet, mobile phone and the internet. This is the quickest medium to make contact with swingers.
- Click the "Join Us" button on the menu, and start browsing through the millions of people looking to play with people like you.
- Once you have found some potential playmates, write them a message. Remember that you are not the only person looking, and probably not the only person trying to contact the people you have found. You need to check their profile to make sure that your details match what they are looking for, you will then need to sell yourselves without being arrogant, write telling them a bit about you both, and what you want to try.
- You may not get a response, you may not, but don't give up, with thousands of local people in the swinging scene, you will find someone somewhere.
Swingers Clubs and Parties
- There are thousands of swingers clubs around the world, and they make an ideal venue for meeting other people. Most have a bar/relaxation area where you can meet other swingers in safety, and where should you find someone compatible you have the facilities to play. Find the closest clubs to you at Californian Swingers Parties
- Check with the club before you go to make sure that the day you intend to visit they cater for people you could want to meet.
- Clubs often have nights geared to meet the needs of different groups within the swinging scene:
- Couples Only nights - catering for couple who want to meet couples. Single males are always barred from these events, though single ladies are usually allowed.
- Greedy Girl / gang bang nights - catering for the girl who likes lots of male attention. The ratio of men to women is from 3 to 1, to 10 to 1. This can sound daunting, but ladies are treated with respect, and only play with as many, or as few, of the men as they want to.
- Bi nights - generally for couples only where both are bi-sexual.
- Fetish nights - dressing up, whips and chains, oil and leather and lace.
- Gay nights - usually geared towards gay men, though some cater for gay females as well.